RESA Special Education PAC provides many services to increase awareness
about special education for parents. Information and training sessions
help parents understand new programs and practices as well as learn
about special education topics. Getting parents together gives them
input into the special education process and helps build their resource
Berrien RESA Special Education PAC also:
- Reviews requests surrounding maximum class sizes
- Gives input about improving special education services throughout Berrien RESA
- Develops and modifies Berrien RESA Special Education Plans
- Works with parents to help them determine specific needs
- Provides resources and up-to-date information
- Publishes a semi-annual newsletter
You’re Invited to Participate!
at 7:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every other month (beginning in September through May). March is the PAC Banquet. It is held the second Tuesday of that month at 6:30 p.m. each year. All meetings and the Banquet are held at the Berrien RESA
Conference Center located at 711 St. Joseph Avenue, Berrien Springs.